Sunday, April 12, 2009

Principle #2: I believe in God and He is the center of my life

Really I believe this should be principle number 1.

I do believe in God and am grateful that he is the center of my life. If anything else were, it would not be a center but a fleeting spark driven by the wind; temporary and unstable. With God as my center, I married the most wonderful man in the world. With God as our center, we have the opportunity to be with our family throughout eternity. Our world is in chaos and many have what they think is the way to put it back on track. They have sparks.


The first Easter morning, one of atonement and resurrection, is the true center from which all things are possible. "Why seek ye the living among the dead?" "He is not here for he is risen, as he said." The miracle of all miracles to which I add my testimony with so many others--that he is the Savior of the world; That through him, we can be redeemed and return to the Father and enjoy life everlasting.

Happy Easter

2 comments:

Ivy said...

I love that photo!!

proudmama said...

YOU FOUND THE PICTURE! Awesome. And so beautifully said.