Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jared's Trip to California

My awesome nephew, Jared, invited me to join him on his first big trip away from home because he knows how much I love to travel.
It was his first time on an airplane. He looks like a natural to me.

It was his first trip out of the state of Utah. Legoland in Carlsbad, CA hosted the event.



Seriously. I don't know if the legos are glued onto models, but it's still pretty cool.

Check out Miniland:

Southern California New York City Mardi Gras, New Orleans
The Las Vegas Strip
San Francisco
The White House
We rode a few rides, had lots of junk food and then headed for the beach. It was his first time there too. How did he know how much I love the beach?

Then it was off to the hotel to wash the sand off our feet and sleep a little.

Then it was time to fly home again. Wow, that trip went too quickly.
Jared, when can we go again?



6 comments:

Thompson Family said...

How FUN! What a fun Aunt you are.

Unknown said...

You are so stink'n cute...when I grow up I want to be a cool aunt like you!

::Kayla:: said...

Fun!

Ivy said...

He says you can take him anytime!!

April said...

In the words of Chandler Bing, "Could he BE more happier?" What a great memory, good job Aunt Heather.

Ivy said...

psh, my thunder? I will admit I felt a bit slighted at first, but really I'm over it. I just linked everybody to your blog to read up on it...it's all good.

Do you want to help build your guys' story book, or do you want to be surprised?