Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 9--Moving Day

In all the hustle and bustle, we forgot to document the hysterics. The few pictures we do have were thanks to my sister, Ivy. (Vote for Ivy for class historian!) We got up bright and early to shovel snow and continue packing up a few more items. Yes, we were that family you hate to help move because you show up and they're still packing things on their way out to the U-Haul. We just figured we'd do the move in stages since we had so much going on.. Hello! Who's bright idea was it to move in December?

There were a few items the guys had to wrestle with: An oversized sofa-sleeper (Heavy) and a BowFlex were probably the worst.

"Maybe if we angle it this way..."
"I think we had to take it apart to get it in the first time..."
"Finally. Now, who picked the 3rd floor appartement again?"

"I'm good with the boxes...thanks."
I might also mention that we got a couple inches of snow that day and it was terribly cold. I think I went to bed about 7:30 pm and slept for about 10 hours (the onset of a head cold didn't help.) We were beat. Thanks much to Josh, Bus and Ivy for the extra hands and muscles that day. We'd still be trying to get the sofa down the stairs if you hadn't been there.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

I'll do better at documenting it next time, I promise!!