Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 14--Merry Christmas

Since Joshua and I both had to work today, and it's Christmas, we didn't work on the house. Instead, Joshua shoveled about a foot of snow when he got home from work.
And I cooked a very nontraditional Christmas dinner: Chicken, mashers, stuffing, and salad. We dined on the borrowed (from Mom) card table and chairs in the living room since the kitchen is the staging area for all the home improvement projects right now. It's not quite a Christmas goose, but it will do.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Forgt the snowblower, just get Joshua a 4 wheeler with a plow on it so you can have your street clear too!

I'm sorry you guys have had a rough start. But I'm glad you are making memories along the way too. A quiet non-traditional dinner at home is just what your hearts needed :)

I'm glad you came up, we had fun!