Saturday, September 6, 2008

I just don't get it



The Temple of the Jedi Order is the nexus of Jediism
The real Jedi religion of
The Living Force Of Creation



Yeah, so Joshua found this article about a "Jedi" wedding here in Utah yesterday. The brother, a real "Jedi" Reverend, officiated the wedding. He stated, "Catholics carry crucifixes, and we carry sabres," . I have to say, this has puzzled me for a whole day. So I went to their website and I have to say...I think Jesus Christ and his prophets have said it better, over and over. Sigh...why is it so hard for the world to acknowledge that the "Force of Creation" is a who, not a what?

Although, Joshua says a light sabre of his very own would be cool.

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

I hadn't seen any of your wedding pictures. You are just beautiful. And you look so happy. I am glad you put those up.