Friday, December 18, 2009

Ahhhhh.....

Inhale
If it were possible for your soul to take a deep, cleansing breath...

Mine finally did this week.

It's been rough at work the past few weeks but then at the end of it all, I attended our leadership meeting at a beautiful hotel in Florida. (it's amazing the deals you can get in Florida during hurricane season!)

The lobby of the Ft. Lauderdale Westin Diplomat, all decked out for Christmas



and Hanuka
Holiday palm trees



This was the view of the pool that night from my hotel room


I slept with the balcony door open and listened to the waves crashing all night. Sigh...
This is what I woke up to:





I went for a walk along the beach before my meeting. Oh how I wish I could do that every day.



Found a few new friends along the beach

It was 85 degrees there instead of 30 degrees back home. I wish Joshua could have been with me to enjoy a few moments in paradise. It was still pretty great.
Exhale.

9 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Glad to hear you got some time to rejuvinate. How does Joshua feel about living near the ocean? Sounds like he would have one super happy wife. Love to you guys.

Ivy said...

DE-VINE!!

Nicole Bolinger said...

WOW!!! SOunds like an incredible time! I must admit Im a little jealous!! :)

Unknown said...

oh wow...that looks amazing! Can we please plan a trip soon!?

Andersonland said...

Wow, I felt the calmness just reading your blog, thanks for the break. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Meredith said...

Wow! Looks like heaven! I can't wait to see it in a few weeks!!!

SherBear said...

Wow, that's gorgeous. And - even better - paid for by someone else. Lovely!

::Kayla:: said...

SOOOOO NOT FAIR!!!!!! JEALOUS!!!

proudmama said...

I know I'm not the first to say it but... WOW!! Would love to wake up to that each morning....