Saturday, July 5, 2008

Testing...Testing...is this thing on?

Um...okay, so one of my dearest friends (cough...Nicole...cough) said she'd boycott my pictures unless I started blogging. I've always figured blogging was the passtime of stay-at-home mom's to keep them connected to the world, and college students exploring their more existential selves. Perhaps I aspire to be one or both of these one day, and perhaps I just don't want to be left behind. At any rate... it's not much yet, but Nicole...I hope you'll stop boycotting me now.

7 comments:

SherBear said...

Yeah! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Heather!!

Nicole Bolinger said...

That's right!!! I thought you'd come around!! I guess your catching up to those...uhm...you know....poor pathetic stay at home moms!! ;)

Love ya!

And you better leave comments on my blog! ;)

Unknown said...

Heather, your blog is great! I'm excited to see all the fun things you and Joshua do.

Miss you like you would never believe.

Loves!

April said...

You're such a nerd. You'll realize one day that us 'stay at home moms' are more connected to the real world than you stuffy office folk ;-P

Finally I can see some updates from time to time on someone in my family.

Supershepherds said...

That was not an insult to the stay at home moms. Geeze, didn't you read the part about me aspiring to that one day? Sincerely.

Nicole Bolinger said...

Geeze, do ya know how to take a joke...right back at ya lady! ;)

You know I'm teasing!!

Love you tons!

April said...

Sincerely? I laughed at that, i pictured the chubby kid from "Stand by me", you know, the one with the lisp that grew up to be the hot Jerry O'connell. Sincerely. Hahaha.