Saturday, July 12, 2008

Girls Camp 2008



So, having just been called as the Lauel advisor in my ward a month or so ago (along with a brand new presidency) I just got back from girls camp. Because of the short amount of time they had to organize everything, we sucked it up and went condo camping. Hey...I'm not afraid to say we are blessed by modern conveniences. All good gifts come from the Lord, even condo camping.

Seriously though, what a joy these girls are. Their testimonies and friendships were so strong. I'm so blessed to have been in their company this weekend.

2 comments:

April said...

That's my kind of girls camp! You are perfect to be called for the Laurel advisor, what a fun leader you probably are for that age of girls :) Lucky girls!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Yes, I got into your blog! It's totally cute. I love the pics of camp. It was so fun, wasn't it? The girls love you. Here is our blog: http://lyndsiedaniel.blogspot.com/
Are you guys coming to the neighborhood party tonight?