Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Adventures

Mommy and Daddy are introducing me to some of their hobbies so I can have new adventures.

Mommy took me on the airplane again. This time I was big enough not to sleep the whole time.



I got a little hungry but all I got was milk, instead of peanuts and soda. I'm not sure that's really fair.



I listened closely to the safety video. My nearest exit was actually behind me. I'm glad I listened. Now I felt safe to fly.


It was a pretty fun trip. I really like Vegas. I got to see Grammy and Papa, aunts, uncles and cousins. It was 72 degrees in April. This was one of the few times I've been out in the sun. I really like the sun.


I've also been doing some work in the garage with Daddy. He showed me his motor cycle. Vroom. I think he might have to get a sidecar so I can go on rides with him.
Don't worry, we always wear helmets in our family.


My biggest hobby right now is growing. Mommy keeps comparing me to a weed, although I don't quite understand the comparison. At my last visit to the doctor I weighed 16.5 pounds and was 26 inches long-- in the 90th percentile for height and weight. Daddy says my smile is in the 100th percentile. I guess I'm growing pretty good.

4 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

hes adorable...really!

gapeach said...

SO cute, Heather! :> Wish we could get our boys together sometime...ha ha!

Andersonland said...

Love it! He is such a handsome little guy. Can't wait to see what a girl looks like :) (hoping to start some rumors)

::Kayla:: said...

AWWWW I love it!!! Miss you!