Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I guess we'll never be smart

Joshua and I just got back from Nashville/Knoxville and I'm sad to say that I suck at taking pictures. Plus it rained all day on Saturday when the little people would have otherwise provided ample photo opportunities. We did spend a beautiful day with Joshua's parents strolling around the Cumberland River (I think) before we came home. I wish Utah had more trees.
We also thought this was noteworthy. We saw a Smart Car outside our hotel and had to take a picture. Joshua and I will never be "Smart", as in owning one of these, so long as his wingspan is longer than the car itself.

Does this strike anyone else as ridiculous? Bring on the Jeep Grand Cherokee, if you please!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the 5'3" of me think it would be great...but let's get real, I carry more than my life around on my 4 wheels...not sure I will ever be "smart" either.

proudmama said...

Gina and I actually saw one of these on our way to work this morning and had to chuckle. Reminds me of a toy wind up car where you roll the wheels backwards to wind it, let it go and zoom, there it goes... I'm with you, bring on a REAL car.