Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I love my valentine. Not so much because it's Valentines day (even though this post is 5 days late) but because...well...it's Thursday. Just another day I think, "Wow, how did I get so lucky as to find someone as amazing as Joshua?" Deep down I do think that Valentines day is just a conspiracy by those selling flowers, chocolates and lingerie. I feel sorry for men that there is so much pressure on one random day. Still, I told Joshua that the only thing I didn't want was a stuffed Teddy Bear. After that, he was on his own. Joshua bought me flowers and I made him a giant, heart-shaped, chocolate-chip cookie and got him a new hair trimmer kit. I know, I'm so romantic! We went to dinner and just had a great evening together.


Look what I found today...sigh... Two years later I still say it was the smartest thing he's ever done. (tee hee). Okay, my saying yes was the smartest thing I've ever done too.

2 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

That video was sooo cute!

Ivy said...

Wow, two years already - that went by fast!